Skilled Migrant Development Program
A fast track course to prepare qualified professionals to enter the Australian workforce:
• Funded by the NSW Government through Smart and Skilled
• Free for eligible participants
• 56 hours of face to face tuition provided (7 weeks)
Human resource specialists and employers will provide career advice through interactive workshops.
• Developing a greater awareness of workplace culture and trends in the Australian labour market
• Developing a career portfolio, résumé and cover letter
• Strategies to identify employment opportunities
• Marketing yourself effectively
• Preparing for the job interview
• Career management skills
• Opportunity to hear from a recruitment consultant
The 7-week course will run on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9.30am–2.30pm, starting on Tuesday 6th February in Room F2.
An information session will be held on Tuesday 23 January 2018 10am–1pm at OTEN - Open Training and Education Network 51 Wentworth Rd, Strathfield 2135, Room A1.07