Skilled Migrant Development Program
SkillME, in partnership with OTEN TAFE NSW, will launch another employment preparation program for skilled migrants.
This is a fast track course to prepare qualified professionals to enter the Australian workforce:
• funded by the NSW Government through Smart and Skilled program
• free for eligible participants
• 36 hours of face to face tuition provided (in 5-6 weeks)
Human resource specialists and employers will provide career advice through interactive workshops.
• Developing a greater awareness of workplace culture and trends in the Australian labour market
• Developing a career portfolio, résumé and cover letter
• Strategies to identify employment opportunities
• Marketing yourself effectively
• Preparing for the job interview
• Career management skills
Participants who successfully complete the course will have the opportunity to be placed with a host organisation for a three-month internship to gain local work experience in your profession.
Course: October - November 2016
Work Experience: December 2015 onwards
Monday 26 September 10am - 12pm
51 Wentworth Road,
This information session is free
For more details contact:
Dinaz Rather: 0434 423 762
April Pan: 9789 3744